Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bob and the Babies



Bob is soo cute with the babies. He is the greatest Uncle ever!

14 comments:

Marky said...

I am so proud of you "D" you updated!! Love all the new posts.. Bob maybe you can watch Nevi one day! :0) Keep on the new posts!!

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

Hey Shi! It's shawni. I thought that I would just let you know how cute your blog is!! And also thanks for all the great advise on the thyroid thing. It ended working out really well. Thanks for being so sweet and concerned. love Ya!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Hey Shi, so good to see your blog! I've missed you. We are still working on Babies, Hopefully soon! I'll keep you posted!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Yay Shiloh, I am so glad that you finally updated! I will be back soon to see whats up!

Jena Hendry said...

Shiloh, I am so happy you found my blog! It was so good to hear from you. Your pics are so cute. Your nieces are adorable!

Heidi said...

Shi-- your nieces are so cute..

The Walkers said...

Shiloh! This is Heather (Satterthwaite) Walker. I came across your blog and thought I would say hello! This will be great to stay in touch! I saw that you teach school at Pioneer! That is so cool! I went to elementary school there! Thats funny! Well I hope you don't mind if I put you on my page!

the S family said...

how cute!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you found my blog! Did I ever mention you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen? Your so cute! It was good to hear from ya I'll keep checking back!

Brian and Amber said...

You have such cute neices!! I'm glad you updated...I've been waiting to see what you've been up to!

Sean and Hollee said...

You are like me never update your blog. I am glad to see some dang cute pictures.

Jordan said...

It was good to hear from you, it's been a long time. Looks like you guys are having fun. Later

Randy and Candice said...

Hey Shiloh, We're doing great. Presley is finally here. Looks like your such a fun Aunt! It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Keep in touch.

April said...

Hi Shiloh!
Your nieces are so cute! I'm glad that I found you, I'll have to check back to see what you're up to. So you're teaching at Pioneer huh? Is it your first or second year?

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones