We love the Willeys!! Happy 4 years, I'm so glad we have been able to do fun things with you guys! I can't wait to meet our newest little Willey.. Love all the pics :0)
Congrats on your anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years. I still vividly remember going to your wedding. I liked the slide show. It's amazing how much I learned about you guys from just looking at pictures, like now I know Bob is really a talented waterskiier, and you guys have tons of fun together :) Congrats again!!!
Hi Bob and Shiloh, Oh how I love all 3 of the Willeys!!! I love, love, love the house. I got to go and see it the other night, it is so darling, I did alot of squealing!! You both have worked so hard but it was well worth it for sure! Can't wait for Bear Lake, we better start working out for the water olympics!!!
Hi Shiloh! I miss your mom and everyone else from the ward so much! You'll have to tell her hi for me! and congrats on the one on the way, so exciting!!!
Hi Shiloh! I'm so glad you found my blog! And 4 Years? That's great!!! Congratulations on the baby boy! I hope your feeling okay! And yea, we have a little girl!! She is the best! You will absolutely LOVE being a mom!!! It's wonderful!
Actualy no, Trace went to Weber. I dated Blake's friend Adam Toller in high school and we would hang out with Blake on occasion. I just recognized his picture on your video and made the connection. Small world :-)
Shiloh happy anniversary and happy baby! Bre just told me about your blog...you are the stinking cutest pregnant gal ever! If you get a second send me your email to shaemariej@hotmail.com and I will invite you to view my blog. You will love being a mom, nothing beats it!
14 comments:
Congrats Miss Shiloh:) you and your lil familia are SO cute:) and Congrats on the lil baby boy!!
ps. you were a GREAT bartender at Karlys Wedding:)
We love the Willeys!! Happy 4 years, I'm so glad we have been able to do fun things with you guys! I can't wait to meet our newest little Willey.. Love all the pics :0)
That is such a cute slide! Congrats on 4 years!! They go by fast don't they?!!!
Congrats on your anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years. I still vividly remember going to your wedding. I liked the slide show. It's amazing how much I learned about you guys from just looking at pictures, like now I know Bob is really a talented waterskiier, and you guys have tons of fun together :) Congrats again!!!
Congrats!! That is awesome! I love the slideshow...very fun pictures!! :)
How fun! You two are the cutest! I CAN'T WAIT to see the new house! Feel free to invite me over any day! :) I'll be waiting!
Hey! I found your blog from someone else's. Congrats on the baby :-)
Hi Bob and Shiloh, Oh how I love all 3 of the Willeys!!! I love, love, love the house. I got to go and see it the other night, it is so darling, I did alot of squealing!! You both have worked so hard but it was well worth it for sure! Can't wait for Bear Lake, we better start working out for the water olympics!!!
Hi Shiloh! I miss your mom and everyone else from the ward so much! You'll have to tell her hi for me! and congrats on the one on the way, so exciting!!!
Hi Shiloh! I'm so glad you found my blog! And 4 Years? That's great!!! Congratulations on the baby boy! I hope your feeling okay!
And yea, we have a little girl!! She is the best! You will absolutely LOVE being a mom!!! It's wonderful!
Hey, Your slide show is sooo CUTE!! It was fun to see you and get to talk to you yesterday!! Congrats on 4 years!! So fun!!
Oh my gosh... wait, did your husband go to Northridge? And he has a brother named Blake?
Actualy no, Trace went to Weber. I dated Blake's friend Adam Toller in high school and we would hang out with Blake on occasion. I just recognized his picture on your video and made the connection. Small world :-)
Shiloh happy anniversary and happy baby! Bre just told me about your blog...you are the stinking cutest pregnant gal ever! If you get a second send me your email to shaemariej@hotmail.com and I will invite you to view my blog. You will love being a mom, nothing beats it!
Post a Comment