Tuesday, August 19, 2008

7 Months Prego!


Here is a sneak peak of baby willey's room. Not too long before baby willey gets here! I hope I am ready!

24 comments:

Pyper said...

Hey Shiloh- Thanks for the comment :) Your page is too cute and congrats on being pregnant- That's so exicting-- I'm so glad someone thought up this whole blogging this so we all could catch up :) Keep in touch

Tami said...

Shiloh! Your baby room is to die for! I can't believe how cute it is!!! You look awesome for being 7 months pregnant. Are you going to teach again this year? Good luck with the next couple months

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Shiloh. . .It is the cutest thing EVER!!! I have been trying to picture it in my head ever since you told me and it is so much cuter than I ever could have imagined!! I LOVE it!!! Good thing you told me how you did it! :o) You look so good too!! I can't believe you are 7 months!

Bonnie said...

Darling room & you look so cute!

Jeff and Erin said...

You look so cute and that is the cutest room! Not too much longer and the little guy will be here!

Candace said...

Look how cute you are! And what a cute room! What a great family this little guy is coming into!

April said...

Shiloh you look darling! I'm excited to see this little guy when he finally makes his debut!

Stokes Family said...

Yay!! I didn't know you were having a boy!! Congrats! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having boys!! After I had Hayden I still felt like I needed a little girl, but now that I have Camden... I could have ALL boys! You are gonna have a blast! His room looks so stinkin' cute!!
sami

Randy and Candice said...

Shiloh I sent a card this week to your address in Harrisville. I hope I had the right address.
Sorry I can't make it to your shower. I hope you get lots of stuff for baby willey!! You look great! Cute room too!

Lindsay said...

Cute little prego mama! I'm excited for baby Willey! And the room looks super cute!

Sierra said...

You look so cute! I am excited for you Shiloh... congrats again

Natalie said...

Hey Shiloh, I'm so glad you found us! Congratulations on the baby coming soon. You look so good for being 7 months pregnant!

Stokes Family said...

Hey Shiloh! My friend Ann Montgomery took our pics... she is AMAZING!! And incredibly reasonably priced! her blog is on my friends list if you want to check her out!! She is booking up super fast, so you might want to give her a call! The name of her biz is Anniemations Photography! Good Luck!! You will LOVE her!!

Marky said...

Look how cute you look!! I still can't believe your 7 months, we are so excited to see baby willey!! His room looks super cute!

Meg said...

Hey Shi! You are so darling!!! I can't wait to see your little babe I am sorry I can't make it to your shower on sat but Holls is bringing a gift from us love ya hope everything goes well love Meg

Branch said...

Cute room! I love the colors you picked. You look cute prego! I can't wait to see you Saturday!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

oh shi you look soooo cute! I can't wait to see the babe!

Jessie said...

Oh my heck that room is CUTE! But, I knew it would be:) You are so talented, I can't wait to meet this little guy~ good luck with the next few months:)

Kelsey said...

Oh! too cute! I hope you are feeling well!

Brian and Amber said...

Shiloh, you look great!! And the room is way cute! I'm not suprised though, you were always so crafty! I am so happy for you and Bob :)

Anonymous said...

You are so dang cute! You are going to be such an awesome mom :)

Sharli said...

Shiloh Your baby's room is darling!! I am so sad I had to miss your shower!! I hope everything went well and keep us updated on the baby!!

Stokes Family said...

Hey Shiloh! I printed them off of the CD, she enhances them and photoshops them so you look nice and pretty! I bought the copyright, and Bre and I played on Photoshop to make our announcements and some collages. What's your email so I can email you some of the stuff we came up with, maybe it will give you guys some ideas!

Jensen Family said...

Look how cute his room is!! You come up with the cutest ideas! I can't wait to see your house!! I'm so excited to see your cute baby!! & you don't look like you have 4 weeks left - it's really unfair, your tiny!! Good luck & we'll see you soon!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones