Tuesday, September 2, 2008

8 MOnThs and CoUntiNg!

14 comments:

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Cute Belly Shi! I am so excited for you! Let me know if there is anything you need!

Bonnie said...

You look great!! I can't wait to see the baby!

Sharli said...

You are so cute I am excited for ya and glad to hear everything is going well!

Ticey said...

Get that baby here!! Can't wait to meet Baby Willey!!

April said...

Lookin good Shi! I can't believe that this little guy will be here so soon! Good luck!

The Walkers said...

You look so good! Not too much longer! Good luck, and I can't wait to see pictures!

Marky said...

You look so good.. We can't wait to meet baby Willey!!

Sierra said...

Wow... you barely look preggo! Congrats :-)

Burch Family said...

You look so great at 8 months! I am only about a month behind you and I think I'm showing just as much as you are. I just wanted to let you know how good you look. Good luck with everything!

Kari said...

I bet everyone tells you how tiny you are, but it's true, unless you're not really 8 months in this pic.

Mike and Quel said...

Shiloh! You are such a cute pregnant girl! You don't even look 8 months! I love it!

Kelsey said...

No baby yet?

moellendorf family said...

hey shiloh its cassie kenzei morins friend and also brock moellendorfs wife, your blog is so cute, you are the cutest prego person, you will have to see our familys blog bchfam.blogspot

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones