Friday, April 10, 2009

FaRmEr bOb!!!

My Hubby is Known as "Bob the Builder", but now I think I have a new name... FARMER BOB!! He has wanted chicks for a long time and he has also wanted to plant a garden, so for Family Home Evening we got seeds and some chicks!! HaPpY EaStEr!!!




10 comments:

Marky said...

Those are so cute! I'm sure Tacoma is going to love those little guys!

Candice said...

Aww... cute little chicks! Randy wants to plant a garden too. Must just be a boy thing! Tacoma is looking adorable like always, he has the cutest smile!

Chrissijc said...

Cute little chicks!! Tacoma will have fun chasing those chickens here in a little bit!!

Branch said...

I miss chicks, my grandpa had tons all while I was a little girl! Good luck with the chicks and seeds! Tacoma is so cute!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Those chicks are so cute. Good Luck with the seeds!!

April said...

Good for you guys! I'm sure it will be a lot of work, but I'm sure it will pay off in the end. Also, speaking of wolf creek, I just scrapbooked those pictures this week (I know, I'm really behind on scrapbooking) but it's funny that you commented about it, because I was totally thinking about it this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Tacoma is such a stud. He is amazing I want to squeeze him!

The Munkies said...

i will have to bring the kids over to see the chicks. my boys asked for baby chicks for easter...bob is lucky that he got his, the easter bunny must have left them all at your house cause we gone none!and the boys were so sad :(

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

SOoo fun!! I love it!

the S family said...

That is so cute!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones