Monday, January 18, 2010

PaRk CiTy!!

Every year my parents take us to Park City for a little getaway for Christmas- We always have such a fun time shopping for all the good after Christmas deals, Eating, Sledding and Swimming! Thanks Mom and Dad- it was just what I needed after an eventful December:)


Eating at our Annual Restaurant
Tacoma Screamed the Whole Time- He loved swimming!! I can't wait till the summer time
This is the Coolest sled!! Tacoma could go down by himself and it NEVER tips over!
My Dad wanted to go Down with Tacoma- Pretty funny!!
We all decided to do a long train with Everyone- It was pretty comical
It took us a while to get going!!

6 comments:

Ticey said...

What a fun trip!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!

Sharli said...

Looks like fun, I LOVE Park City!

Kate said...

It looks like you guys had such a great time! That's adorable that Tacoma loves the water so much.

April said...

I agree, an after Christmas trip would be so nice--especially after all of the holiday hubbub. It was good to see you last week!

Sean and Hollee said...

Your dad makes me laugh!

Mike and Quel said...

That looks so fun! I love family get togethers. It doesn't happen for us too often any more. So I LOVE the pink PJs!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones