Hi Everyone!! So I have been in a Blog Making mood and have made me my own Blog!! When I was in Junior High I always teased that I would open a store called "Junk to Funk"- I even copyrighted the name when I was little! So here is the beginning of Turing my Trash into Treasures!!
http://shilohsjunktofunk.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
From Junk to Funk!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I just checked it out. It's very cute. I'll have to check back from time to time to see what you get. You and Bob are two very creative people. It's great that you can blog to share your talents.
I love it! I totally want a head band! I remember Bre and I always saying how creative you were... still are! I would love to get our little group together when I am in Utah I think that would be a blast. I was sorry to hear about your loss too, but I understand that there were some miracles in your case! I have always just adored and I am so glad that we are friends! Thank Heaven's for blogs so that we can keep in touch!
oops, I meant to say that I have always adored you!
Post a Comment