Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tacoma is officially a big brother!

We have a little new one on the way! I figured I should start telling since I'm starting to get a little baby bump. I am now 13 weeks along and couldn't be happier!! (or more tired or more sick!!) I waited for a while to tell since we lost our little one in December... but this one looks healthy and just as wiggly as Tacoma!!

35 comments:

Ticey said...

Yeah! I am SO happy for you guys! Toma you are going to make a great big brother!

Marriott's said...

Fun stuff. I am so excited for you. I sure hope you start feeling better soon!

Marky said...

Congrats!! We are so excited, and Ticey is right Toma will be a great big brother!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

I am so excited! Congrats again!!!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my goodness so happy for you! Congrats!

shay said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Debbie said...

You know how excited I am for you--our prayers have been answered!!! We are so grateful that everything is going great with this little one! We can't wait to see who this new little one is going to be! If it is anything like his big Bro-then he or she will be amazing!!! Can't wait to spoil this one, too!!! Love ya so much-these little ones are blessed with the Greatest MOMMY and DADDY!!!
Love, Grandma Deb

Kelsey said...

congratulations sweetie! sorry you're sick, but that's a good sign :)

Kelly said...

Congrats! I am sorry to hear about your loss in December. I know how that feels but good luck with the pregnancy! I am sure it will go well!

Kelly

P and C said...

Yay!! That is SO exciting Shiloh! Congrats to you and your darling family!!! :)

Kari said...

Congrats! Just saw you today and didn't know! So exciting! Sorry to hear about your loss. Glad all is going well with this one!

The Walkers said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Natalie said...

CONGRATS!!! Thats so exciting!

Sierra said...

Congrats... that is very exciting :-)

Heidi said...

Congrats!! I am so happy and excited for you guys! I am also sorry to hear of your loss, but glad things are going so well wit this one! :)

Angie said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!!

Kalani said...

CONGRATS!!!! We are so excited for you!! Now you and bob need to go on a date and let 'little bob'
come play! :)

April said...

Congratulations to you guys! That is great news :)

Lindsay said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for the Willies! Can't wait to see how cute the next one is!

N+M Family said...

yeah I am so excited for you!

Jensen Family said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you!! It was fun to see you at the Museum. I'll call you when the pool is ready!

Braden said...

i'm so happy for you! 2 is easier than one!

Meg said...

YEAH!!! HOw fun and exciting!

Jeff and Susan said...

Yahoo!!! how exciting!!

Sean and Hollee said...

Congrats guys! I'm so excited for your cute little family.

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

WAHOO! I am so happy for you! It is so fun to see your little family growing! congratulations!

Nichole said...

Congratulations! Babies are so fun. I was sorry not to see you guys at Wake's baby blessing. Tell Bobby Congrats for me.

Brian and Amber said...

That is so awesome Shiloh! Congrats! Tacoma is so stinkin' cute, I can't wait to see what the next little Willey will look like :)

Camie and Brock said...

Congrats!! That's wonderful! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Holly said...

Congrats! You two are the cutest parents! You can tell you are great by how happy Tacoma always is! I am so happy for you!

blog n' tell said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!! Tacoma is such a cutie...Can't wait to see how cute the next one will be.

the S family said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys. Tacoma is so cute and going to make a great big brother!

Pyper said...

Congradulations ! HOw fun :)

Branch said...

Wow I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I think that is way worse than month after month of trying. HOw fun that we are due so close together. What a wonderful Christmas it will be huh!

Jena Hendry said...

Congratulations Shiloh!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones