Thursday, July 1, 2010

ChEeSErS!

Whenever I get out the camera Tacoma always says Cheese! and then has to look at the picture of him after- I can hardly take pictures of him doing funny stuff because he stops whatever he was doing and says Cheese!So here is a little photo shoot of my Smiley Boy!









These were my "Troll" earmuffs from when I was little

8 comments:

foxie4 said...

What a handsome little boy. Your mom looks awesome. Love your cute little family, congrats on the new little one coming soon!!

April said...

He's such a little cutie! You look gorgeous in that picture too Shi! How's your pregnancy coming?

Galbfam said...

Your litte guy is so handsome! You are beautiful as ever too!!

Meg said...

What a cutie!!

Kate said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Tell Machel hi!

I love seeing Tacoma in flip flops, I think it's the cutest thing ever!

Jaycee Simmons said...

Hey Shiloh I'm doing pretty good, I started WW and its working pretty good for me I'm loosing weight and feeling good! My doctor checked my thyroid last week and said its stable so I won't be highering my dosage with the synthroid. Thanks for all your help...you really have helped a lot!! Congrats on the good news!

Ticey said...

Oh Toma I love that Cheesey smile - you sure are a cutie!!

ashlee thompson said...

Oh he is so cute Shiloh. I also wanted to tell you congratulations! That is so exciting.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones