I know I know!! Everyone keeps telling me I don't look 7 months Prego...I never get a big belly, I just get big everywhere else!! Lucky me! Tacoma new love in life...STICKERS!!!
Tacoma showing me his muscles
Christmas in September at the Corn Maze- a Fun Family Tradition!!
Playing Games
Me, Karly and Huttster
I can't tell who is having more fun?!
Finding Candy in the Corn
I went down to The RS Session at Conference with Bob's Fam
Bob Trying to Hurry and Finish our upstairs
Well, I think we've had a fun September and am looking forward to Halloween!!!





3 comments:
What a cute belly!!! I love him! Even if he is breech, just like his brother was! You are darling at any stage! Love you soooo much! Mom
Shi! You look great! Pregnancy treats you well. You're just glowing :) Looks like a fun September. Can't believe you only have 2 months left! Crazy.
Looks like so much fun. I can't believe you are that far along already!
Post a Comment