Darling pictures Shi! He is so stinkin' cute! I would love to add you to my blog, but I don't have your e-mail address, so if you could e-mail me at aprilmvogt@gmail.com, I will send you an invite. Hope you're doing well!
Wow that came fast! Congrats! He is so stinkin adorable! What darling pics! Loved the present and stocking ones! And hanging from a branch in a hammock?! So so cute! You look awesome in your 9 month pic! And Bob sure is a builder! The tub and fireplace look amazing!
10 comments:
Awe! Those are so cute! He is such a little sweetie!!
So Freakn' cute!
LOVE the hammock... I think I need to invest in one of those. She did a great job :-)
Seriously BEAUTIFUL! Love them all!
Such darling pics and such cute grandkids and a beautiful daughter, too!!! WE are sooo blessed!!! Love, Mom and Dad
He is adorable! You have such cute boys!
Darling pictures Shi! He is so stinkin' cute! I would love to add you to my blog, but I don't have your e-mail address, so if you could e-mail me at aprilmvogt@gmail.com, I will send you an invite. Hope you're doing well!
Congratulations Shiloh! He is beautiful!
Wow that came fast! Congrats! He is so stinkin adorable! What darling pics! Loved the present and stocking ones! And hanging from a branch in a hammock?! So so cute!
You look awesome in your 9 month pic!
And Bob sure is a builder! The tub and fireplace look amazing!
He is so adorable! Congrats! Love the full head of hair.
Post a Comment