Somehow I missed the boat on some of your Blogs. Can you please send me an invite to your blog- THANKS so much!! My E-mail- shilohmurray85@yahoo.com
Here's the list of People I am Missing:
*Kevin and Lindsey (Owens)
*Alicia and Jake
*Candice and Randy Allred
*Clayton and Natalie Green
*Katie Betello
*Heidi and Jake Gorder
PS- If there is anyone else that i don't have on my list of Friends and you want to be- Please let me know:)
LOVE YOU ALL! Happy Valentine's Day!!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
My FeLLow PriVate BloGGer Friends....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
This is why I hate private blogs! There are so many friends I want to read, but they locked me out before I got the chance to ask to be added and there is no way to contact them. I understand their reasoning for them, but it's frustrating for everyone else :-)
If my little boy is even half as cute as yours, then I'll be so happy Shi! I'm excited to have a future little missionary to raise-I'm not used to boys, so it will be so fun! :)
Hey i sent you an e-mail. We changed our blog to cngreenblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment