Thursday, March 17, 2011

This,That, and Some Pics

Here are some fun pics to show what we've been up to:)
Tacoma and Mommy playing in the last snow storm(Hopefully this was that last one!!) Here he is Kissing the snowman

Walking in Mommy's shoes


Tacoma and Hudson Having a play date

Our St.Patty's Dinner

Yummy Rainbow Cupcakes
Every week Tacoma comes home with the funnest things from Nursery-Thanks Camille and Whitney!

Ok so my mom and I were driving and we happened to be behind this car and I read the license plate...SHILOH!! I never see my name let alone being spelled correctly! So I sped up and took a pic
My Sweet Titan
He is soo social- He loves to talk and cue at anyone and everyone!!

3 comments:

Colette said...

THANK YOU for having Hudson over to play.... he still talks about how much fun he had...... Tacoma at our house next :) we need to plan a time

Natalie said...

So cute! Your boys are darling!

Kari said...

Fun snowman!! Precious pic of you kissing your baby! He's so darling!
Fun you saw that license plate!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones