We have had such a fun week spending time with our family and getting ready for the blessing. Brigham and Shalle flew out so that we could bless our babies together since they were only 3 days apart:) Bob gave a beautiful blessing- I'm so grateful for my hubby!! Titan in His cute LITTLE outfit! It was a little snug on him, so we swapped pants with Emmitt
Mommy and Titan

Our little family-(Tacoma had his nose out of joint and was a little crazy that day! If you were there you know what I'm talking about!!!!!)

Decorating for the big day

We had the luncheon at my Dad's stripmall- Good thing because there were a lot of people who came to support us! Thanks everyone it turned out great!!
Cafe Rio- Yummy!!

Brig and my Family

The two babies- it had been a long day at this point!

Proud uncle Jeremy!

We had such a wonderful day thanks to everyone who came and supported us- We love all of you and am so grateful for our friends and family!
6 comments:
sO FUN! I'm glad you guys were able to bless both of the babes on the same day! :) so sweet!
So sad we missed it!! You have the cutest little family!! We definitely need to get together!!
What a big day. You have such a great family.
He's getting so big! Your decorations look way fun!
Your boys are so handsome! Congrats on the blessing and the great turn out. You and Shalee both look amazing!
So fun! You do everything so cute! Such a special day always! And so fun you could bless them on the same day!
Checked out utah deal diva, and I had been on there before! It is a lot like freebies2deals! I love websites like that!
Post a Comment