Ok so this is a new recipe I found and it is great for a couple of reasons 1- Soo easy to make 2- You know those days when you look in the fridge and you have no milk,you haven't gone to the store in weeks and your family is asking what is for dinner? Well this would be the thing to make!
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN LASAGNA
2 Cans evaporated milk
1 packet Ranch Dressing
Box Lasagna Noodles
Chicken (I was lazy and used Canned!)
Cheese (I freeze my shredded cheese and it is wonderful for recipes like this)
Cook noodles
Cook evap milk and ranch dressing on med heat for 25 min (or until it gets pretty thick)
Add in chicken to sauce
Layer noodles-cheese-sauce
Bake 350 until cheese is bubbliy
How easy is that?!
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Check out this Recipe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I can't wait to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing. I loved the cars birthday outfits. Too cute. You are always so creative. Bob's a trooper. I don't think I could have gotten Jared to wear it but it was so cute. It was fun catching up on your cute little family. Hope everything is going good.
sounds good we'll have to try it!
Post a Comment