Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We're Having a Baby!



Bob and I had a get together with my fam and I made this fruit pizza. We spelled out Oct.27th on it. When I put it on the table before we started to sing for my dad's birthday, My family saw it and I thought they would be so surprised! Instead they said "we knew it!" They told it was "the pregnant glow" that they saw from me. I don't know how they knew but we are so excited! Bob is currently working on our house so we can move in and I can decorate the babies room! I am due OCT. 27th and in a few weeks we will know what it is!

25 comments:

April said...

Congrats Shiloh!!!!
That is sooo cool! What are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Heidi said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys! You will be great parents!!

Lindsay said...

I'm so excited for Baby Willey! Congrats!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Bob & Shi,
We are so dang excited for you guys!!! We hope everything goes great! Love ya!

Ticey said...

Yeah - finally a baby Willey!! Congrats - you two will be great parents!!

The Stephensen's said...

Hey Shiloh, Its Joni's sister Katie! I just wanted to tell you I am so happy for you! I cant wait to read about this new adventure........Love ya

The Munkies said...

I actually wondered at the funeral if you were...i am so so so happy for you! congrats! where is your new house??

Melanie said...

Shiloh, congrats! It's fun to hear what everybody is up to. I'm happy for you!

Jessie said...

Congrats! you guys will be such good parents! Keep us posted on the little one, we are so excited for you guys!

The Walkers said...

Shiloh congrats!!!!! You will be the best little mommy! Babies are the best! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to hear what it is!

April said...

Happy Birthday to you too! (Well about a week ago I guess). I did think of you on my birthday, I remembered that time we all went up to Wolf Creek for our 16th birthdays, and that fantastic video we made :) Good times. You are right though, so long as the baby is healthy and happy, nothing else really matters! Congrats again.

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

holy cow!! I am so excited for you guys! congrats!!!! You will be the best mommy!~!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my gosh Shiloh, congrats! I am so happy for you guys!

Bonnie said...

Hi Shiloh! (It's Bonnie Slater, used to be Ellis :) ) Congrats!! That is so exciting!

Randy and Candice said...

Shiloh we're so excited for you guys!! Your going to be a great mom. Let us know what your having I hope a girl their so fun!

Brian and Amber said...

Congrats Shiloh!! That is so awesome! What a wonderful blessing. Hey email me at brianandamber@yahoo.com and I'll give you my new number! Love ya girl and I am so happy for you two

the S family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! We are coming this August, so we will get to see you all pregnant and glowing! love you guys!

Sharli said...

Congrats Shiloh!! I am so excited for you!!

Camille said...

Hi guys! It's Camille...I'm so excited for you! I miss seeing you at church every Sunday! Your house looks so good, I'm sure Bob has worked hard!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Shiloh I am so happy for you two, you will be the absolute best mom ever, you are so darling, can't wait to hear what you're having! congrats!

Shalee's blog said...

I am so happy for you being a mom is so much fun. You and Bob are so cute with Lilah you guys will be great parents! Thanks for always being so good to her. Lilah can't wait for her new cuz!

jess said...

Hey Shiloh this is Jess Hollis.. I heard the news and I am so happy for you. You and Bob are the cutest couple and I can't wait to see what the new addition will look like.
Take Care
Jess
p.s. come visit my blog anytime!!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Hey Shi, if you read this before I just wanted to invite you to my "modbe" party I am having. It is Th. May 8 from 6:00 - 8:30 at my house. You are welcome to come and tell Shalee and Bree too. If you don't know where I live, let me know!

Kelsey said...

Hey Girl! Congratulations! It is so fun seeing what people are up to! I am new at the blog scene... Take care! Istole your address from Heidi's blog!
-Kelsey "Jackson" Zundel

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones