Saturday, May 17, 2008

Schools Almost out!!!!


It has been CRAZY at school the past few Days! I am doing so much with my class and trying to pack up all my stuff at school. This has been such an awesome year! I was so blessed to be able to teach this year, but now I am excited to move on to another stage of my life.


This is a picture of my classroom when it is somewhat clean!



These are pics of my classroom when the LEPRECHAUN came to my classroom and left footprints all over and made my class a mess!



Business Day is soo much fun! My kids get to earn money and set up a booth and sell things!

10 comments:

The Walkers said...

Oh Shiloh I bet your kids just love having you as a teacher! You would be so cute with them!

Marky said...

What a fun teacher you are, I'm sure they are sad to see you go.. but being a stay at home mommy is so great!! I can't wait to find out what little baby willey is!!

Heidi said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having!! I bet you are wanting to start buying all the fun things for your baby! You are such a cute teacher and I bet the kids are going to be sad to see you leave!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Hey Shi,
Wow your class room is cute! Let us know what your baby is as soon as you find out! We are all so dang excited for you! Love ya!

April said...

The end of the year IS crazy. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now, but hey, only 4 more days!!! I'm sure it would be more hectic if you were trying to pack up all of your stuff too! Good luck with that :)

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Hey Shiloh!! It's Bre! :o) I bet you are the cutest teacher ever!! Congrats again on the pregnancy!! I'm so excited for you!!

The Munkies said...

i bet you are excited to have school end, i can't wait! for me at least, i still wish the kids had school :) you are a cute teacher! and your classroom is HUGE! mine are tiny only 15 desks fit in them :) have a great 2 weeks left

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Hey Shi,
I did not get an invite, but I would love one!

Shelece & Josh said...

Congrats on the baby! We live so close and yet we never get to see you. We hope all is well for you two (and a half) We are expecting #3! lots of love.

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

I bet you are the funnest teacher ever! They will for sure miss you!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones