We went to the doctor today and Machael my Doctor said, "I wouldn't go shopping yet, but I'm 95% Sure its a boy."
What did we do? Of Course we HAD to go shopping! (I just couldn't put Bob through the torture so my Mom went with me :)
Bob is such a proud little Daddy.
He said YEs!Our Little Baby Willey has a "WiLleY"!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
iT's A BoY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





20 comments:
How exciting!! That is awesome! and yes your little willey does have a willey ha ha :) that is funny! Have fun shopping!
Yeah a Willey with a willey!!! Kev will be so happy.....we love all 3 of you. Kev and Becky
CONGRATS!! I knew it'd be a boy! I'm so smart!! I can't wait to meet the little man!!
Yeah!! SO Fun! I LOVE my little boy!! I'm so excited for you!! :o) Congrats!!
aww...so exciting, you're having a baby boy? Congratulations! You still living in Farr West? We've moved 5 times now...crazy. Definitely sick of moving but I think we're settled for awhile. You're little boy will be a cutie I'm sure.
HA HA HA!!! Dads of course are proud to have a baby with a willey!!! That is so exciting I am so excited for you guys! Congrats! Keep us posted on more info!!!
Hi Shiloh. Congrats!! Boys are the best! :) Oh and you need to repost that picture of your belly because I CAN'T SEE ANY BELLY!
Yay!! How exciting! I bet you had so much fun shopping... I love it.. A Willey with a willey!!
ok laughing so dang hard at your comment!! congrats...it's about time you all have a boy!
Yeah Shi! That is so dang exciting! By the way, you look great! I love ya!
Congratulations Shiloh and Bob!!! How exciting for both of you!
Congrats !! Boys are so so much Fun! I am sure he will be such a cute little guy, we can't wait to meet him:) Have fun shopping!!
Oh a willey! I am so excited for you two. Our little man's can be friends.
Yeah, a boy! That's awesome! We love the willey comment!
Congrats you guys!!!! Boys are a ton of fun. You are so cute. I hope things are going good.
Yeah - we are so excited for you guys. Now Huttson will have another little friend :)
Congrats! I am excited for you! Have you thought of a name yet?
Congrats Shiloh and Bob! I am so excited for you. I am sure baby boy Willey will be a doll!
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
HAHA that makes me laugh you guys are adorable
Post a Comment