Sunday, October 19, 2008

TACOMA JEREMIAH WILLEY IS HERE!!!!!

He Weighed 6 lbs. 13 Ounces and was born on October 13th! He is a Miracle!!!
Bob and I are so blessed to be able to be parents and be able to have little Tacoma in our lives. It seems like he has always been a part of our family :)

I will be posting a ton more pics- So keep looking!!



He is such a Happy Healthy Baby!!










37 comments:

Ticey said...

What a sweetheart!! I have been anxiously waiting to see a picture!! I can't wait to meet him!! He is absolutly darling!!

Heidi said...

Shi he is adorable.. Glad both of you are doing great!! Can't wait to see more pics of him as he grows up..

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Congrats Shi, he is such a cutie! I am so happy for you guys! And you look great! :)

Alicia and Jake said...

what a sweet baby! i love babies i could have a million! CONGRATS he is so handsome and he looks nice and healthy

Holly said...

He is precious! You look great in the pic with him. I hope you are feeling well too. Having a child gives you a feeling of love that words just can't describe. I am so happy for your new family.

Tami said...

He is so cute! I love that first picture. I can't tell if he is smiling but he is so cute! I love his name.

April said...

Oh Shi, he's DARLING! It's nice to finally see the little guy. I love his name. It's very unique, and I don't think I've ever heard it before. I would love it if you would do a post about how you guys decided on his name!

Branch said...

Yea! I am so happy for you guys! He is such a cutie! Keep on posting!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

He is the CUTEST!!!!! You can't tell I'm his Grandma can you!!! The pics are darling! Both you and Bob look sooooooo happy! Parenthood definatley agrees with you. I love this new little Willey Family!!! Love, Mom

Marky said...

Way to go you two!! He is so cute, I love that first picture what a little sweetheart!! Can't wait to meet him!

Jeff and Erin said...

Congrats! He is perfect! I love that first pic of him smiling up at his mommy, so cute! You will be the best mom and I can't wait to see more pics!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

What a doll! Your little family is just darling. I am do happy for you and congratulations on your new arrival! I can't wait for more pictures...you look great!

Stokes Family said...

He is so beautiful!! Congrats!! Welcome to motherhood!! It is the best job you will EVER have!!

Jaycee Simmons said...

congratulations!!!! he is so cute and i love the name:)

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

He is gorgeous! I am so happy that he is finally here! I hope everything went ok. You look fabulous by the way!

Pyper said...

COngradulation! What a darling little boy you guys have been blessed with !! :)

Lindsay said...

CONGRATS! Oh my gosh he is SOO cute!! Way to go on that one! I can't wait to meet him!!!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Shi, he is darling! Best Wishes, and we can't wait to meet him!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Reed and Melinda fam love your blog and your new baby is such a cutie! Congrats on being parents you will be great! It is so much fun.

Jessie said...

Shiloh, he is beautiful! I love the first picture where he is smiling! How cute:) You guys both look like you're doing great! Congrats, we can't wait to meet him in person!! (and I love the name!!)

Jeff and Susan said...

Oh how cute! I love the name, he is so hansome!!

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian and Amber said...

What a cutie!!! He is adorable! I absolutely love the first one where is is smiling...precious! I am so happy for your new little family :)

Jena Hendry said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie!!

Galbfam said...

Shiloh! Hey its Keri (schroder) Galbraith. I have not seen you in forever. WOW your little boy is adorbale. CONGRATS! Anyways glad I found your cute page..

Candace said...

Congrats! What a handsome little guy! And I love his name!

Sean and Hollee said...

Tacoma is one beautiful baby. I am so happy for you guys. I said to Sean look at this baby he came out smiling! He is just so happy to see his wonderful parents that he's been missing.

the S family said...

He is adorable! I love the pic of him smiling! Glad you all are doing well!

Sierra said...

Shiloh, He's adorable... congratulations! I'm glad things went well :-) You look great (especially for just having had a baby)

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Shilo, He's soooo stinkin' CUTE!!! I love that smile!! Congrats!! I'm glad everything went well!! Enjoy him!! You will just love having the little guy around!! :o) Kiddos are the best!!

ashlee thompson said...

Congratuations, I am so happy for you! He is darling. You guys make one stinking cute baby. I hope you are feeling well and enjoying your little one!

Kelsey said...

Wow, what a beautiful baby! Congrats!

Meg said...

What a beautiful boy he is! I am so excited for you!

bre said...

Congratulations! Tacoma is adorable, your pictures are so cute. I am so happy for you!

Angie said...

Shiloh and Bob-Congrats!! Tacoma is a beautiful boy! Good work mom and dad.

Kari said...

Oh my heck he is so so cute! Not all newborns are, but you definetly got one. I'm so happy for you guys!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones