Some of you asked where his name came from- Well, I was watching the news one night and heard some news about Tacoma, Washington- I thought that would be a cool name! So, I told Bob and he really liked it- not only because it is a sweet name, but because he also has a Tacoma Truck- Jeremiah is Bob's middle name and was named after Jeremiah Willey who was Joseph Smith's bodyguard. - There you have it!
Tacoma Jeremiah Willey!!!
Because Tacoma was Breech I had him C-Section. When I went in I couldn't eat ALL day (Which is hard when you are prego!!) SO when he came out he was STARVING and had to have a bottle because his blood sugar was low and ate almost the entire bottle!! Tacoma's first eating - His feet are sticking straight up because his feet were by his head in my tummy!
Tacoma's First weighing in 6 lbs. 13 oz. 
My awesome doctor Machel and Sandra who was there when I was born 
Tacoma has a crown on the top of his head!
Tacoma's first ride in the car
First Bath with Daddy
first sunbathing with daddy
First Day Home!
First stroller Ride


Friday, October 24, 2008
TaCoMa's FiRsT's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





21 comments:
He is super cute and I love the name!!Congrats you guys!!
Wow, I didn't know he was breach! What a bummer! I'm glad everything worked out for you guys though. I hope you're okay Shiloh. Your baby is adorable! And, I really do like the name!
He has such big beautiful eyes! What darling pictures.
That picture of him with his legs out is hilarious!! I love it - what a cutie he is. I'm glad we finally got to meet :)
Shiloh he is so cute! I am so happy for you! Being a mom is the greatest ever!
He is so cute!! I'm so glad we got to come and see him the other day.. You and Bob are such great parents!
He is beautiful!! I am sure you are just lovin being a new mommy!! I love the picture with his legs stickin straight out, how funny!
How fun to see his "firsts." You guys are the cutest parents, although, Hannah was a little disappointed to hear that Bobby is no longer a free man. :)
Shilo, my Aunt Janeen told me how adorable your little guy was-and she was right!!!! He is the most precious thing! I'm so happy for you and Bob! Congrats!!!
Shi - he is so so cute! I'm dying to meet him! I'm glad you posted more pics to hold me over until then!!
He's so little! I'm glad things turned out so great for you... Have fun being a mommy!
Shiloh, I am so happy for you and Bob. What a cutie you've got there!! Thanks so much for your sweet comments... hopefully we can see you at the wedding! Love, Jess
We still live in Roy. We put the house selling on hold for now. We should get together sometime. I agree. i am not someone to get started on that though. If someone would start planning it, I would definitely help. :) wink wink...ha ha, you don't need to be the one to plan anything either though, you have a newborn.
He is super cute! Congrats on th new baby they are so much fun!
He is so cute! Hope you guys are enjoying being new parents!
That pic of him drinking his bottle is classic.
His feet....hilarious!
He is so handsome! Congratulations
Congrats you too!!! You'll love being parents! He is super super cute! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
I meant "you two". Oops! :)
Aren't C- sections fun? I was so hungry the whole day and I just kept thinking about food and what I would eat if I could ha ha! Tacoma is darling, little boys are so fun you are going to love it!
He is absolutely darling! I am so excited for your sweet family! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment