Saturday, November 1, 2008

HaPpY HaLLoWeEn!!!

As you can tell, we had an easy going halloween this year:) Next year will be a little more exciting!


16 comments:

Randy and Candice said...

Congrats Shiloh and Bob! He's a lil handsome boy!

Branch said...

I love the spider shirt. He is sure a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Hey! what an adorable baby! You did well! :)

Marky said...

I think he really enjoyed Halloween, he looks so cute!!

Meg said...

What a little sweetheart!

Ticey said...

Well Tacoma seemed to really enjoy his first Halloween :) He's so cute!!

Holly said...

I'm surprised that you were able to find a little halloween shirt to fit his tiny body. He does look a little bored with it all :) .

Heidi said...

He looks so cute.. Love the spider shirt!

April said...

He looks darling! I love his little pumpkin :)

Mothe said...

He is so adorable, next year he will be slidin' down the slides and digging in the candy corn pit at the Punkinaze with all of his little buddy's!! I can't wait to come and hold him and give him some loves.....

Lindsay said...

He is too cute! I can't wait to meet him!

ashlee thompson said...

Shiloh I can't get over how cute Tacoma is. I bet you are one happy mommy. You'll have to check out my blog I finally got some pics posted. I'm still trying to figure out how to make my page cute so you'll have to give me some pointers.

Mike and Quel said...

What a darling baby! Congratulations! I love baby boys!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

So fun! He is way to cute!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck he is so cute!! I'm way jealous! :)

Colette said...

Hi Shiloh, cute pictures but we need to see more. I have a blog now, Ticey helped me . kevinandcolette.blogspot.com Talk to you soon, Colette

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones