Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FaMiLyPiCs!!!!

We had our Family Pics taken and Tacoma was crying in all of them, when we got done, he was just fine!! little Turkey!!





21 comments:

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

He is so sweet Shi! I love the cute pics!

April said...

Your pictures turned out really cute! He looks so small and adorable! You guys make an adorable family :)

Holly said...

get ready for at least two years of family sittings like that! :) I'm glad we're past that stage. Now the kids just whine and give fake smiles. Sweet.

Ticey said...

So So cute!! I love them!!

Alicia and Jake said...

oh my!! too too cute!! i love family pictures!! u guys look so happy congrats again on the new lil one

Marky said...

I think I need to come see him again!! The pictures are so cute, we love the willey fam!!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Those are all so sweet! YOu are such a cute little fam!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Even if he was crying they are still so stinckin' CUTE!!

Lindsay said...

So do you think I can ever meet him??

ashlee thompson said...

Shi he is adorable! You guys are such a cute, happy family!

Branch said...

THose pictures turned out so cute! He is so sweet!

Colette said...

Even though he is crying you will still look back and remember that day, it just shows the real them he is so cute , when I get over my cold I want to come and hold him again ( and longer than 5 min. :) ) I have a blog now yea !!!! Ticey helped me kevinandcolette.blogspot.com

foxie4 said...

You guys are the cutest!!He is so cute can't wait to see him in person i was bummed I couldn't come with Kristi!!

Tasha said...

So precious!! I love them!! How's it being a mom?

Karly said...

Those are so cute and little Tacoma looks so Handsome!!

The Munkies said...

your family is so beautiful!

P and C said...

Oh Shilo, your little guy is SO adorable and little!!!! I'm so excited for you and Bob, you are going to be great parents. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shiloh... I was talking to Amy Broadbent and she was saying your husband does some handy work. We are desperately trying to find someone who does mud/plaster work on sheetrock and she said to ask if Bob does anything like that. So I thought I'd check. :) Thanks!!!

Sharli said...

Hey shiloh! Thanks for sending me an announcement it was so cute! you have such a cute little family!

Chelsea said...

Hey Shiloh, I just stumbled across your blog. Congrats on having your cute little boy, isn't being a Mommy the BEST!

-Chelsea (Talbot)

Mike and Quel said...

He is so small! I miss Linc that small. I love the family pics! They turned out so pretty!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones