Monday, December 8, 2008

Fun Pics!!






It is Sooo fun having a baby!! I can't stop taking pictures of him:)

9 comments:

Sharli said...

Tacoma is so cute, don't ya just love those bumbo's? Kolt loves sitting in his!

Ticey said...

That first picture is a crack up!! He is such a cutie!!

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

He is super super cute!! Good job you guys!! I agree being a mom is great!

Colette said...

He is getting SO big way to fast, don't you just LOVE the bumble seat. I need to come and see him again.

Branch said...

He is so cute! I love all the fun pictures you have taken they are darling!

Bonnie said...

Oh he is so dang cute! I love that last picture.

ashlee thompson said...

Those pictures are so cute. I'm sure you are the cutest little mommy too!

Millie said...

I LOVE the cross eyed picture!! Chloe does that too think it is so cute!

the S family said...

He is so stinking cute! We just can't wait to see him! I love those jeans and that hoodie.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones