Monday, December 8, 2008

Tacoma's Blessing Day











Since Tacoma spits up so much, I thought I was safe putting him in his outfit just right before we went to church, but I was wrong!!!!! He also spit up on everyone's hands when Bob was Blessing him. Little Turkey!!

17 comments:

Shay said...

What a cutie Shi!!!!!

April said...

I bet it was a fun day! He looks adorable all in white :)

P and C said...

Oh my goodness, he is a DOLL!!! I love the pictures of him below the picture of him spewing all over his cute blessing outfit! ha ha That's too funny! I'm so glad that little Tacoma is doing well and that you and Bob are doing well also. I hope you have a great holiday season Shilo! Take care!

Marky said...

That was such a nice day and Bob gave a beautiful blessing! Tacoma you looked so handsome in your outfit even with the spit up!!

Smurfette70 said...

He is such a cutie. That picture of him spitting up is priceless. You make the most adorable family.
This is Angie Holtry by the way, the Smurfette thing really threw Holly off. :)

Jessie said...

How cute! That picture is so funny... :) He is growing so fast, I keep telling Erik we need to come see him! One of these days well stop by. Good to hear from you guys on the blog!

Lindsay said...

Shi - I have the worst friend ever! I didn't feel all that great on Sunday so after my chruch I went home and fell right asleep and totally slept through the blessing! I didn't realize it til last night! Please forgive me! Plus, I'm so mad - I still haven't met the litte man!! I'm gonna need to fix that asap!

Sierra said...

So cute! Congrats :-)

Holly said...

He is a cutie! He looked so handsome on Sunday, and from where I sat in sacrament, I didn't see any spit up! :)

Ticey said...

He looked so handsome!! And what a beautiful blessing!!

Texie said...

Shiloh, what a cute little man you have! He is precious! PS I'm adding you to my list!

Colette said...

He lookes so handsome, It was a nice blessing,sorry that we didn't make it over after,thanks for inviting us that was so nice. I can't wait till Tacoma is a little bigger so he and Hudson can play;) The spitting up will get better when he starts eating solids (at least Hudson did better)

Branch said...

He looks so cute in his white outfit! That spit up picture is funny!

Kari said...

What a memory, to have him spit up on everyone! That's pretty funny! And that pic of him spitting up is classic! What a perfect shot, caught in the act!

Heidi said...

Shi he is too cute!! He looks so cute all in white and I love the picture of him in action spitting up!!

Kelsey said...

oh... i've had to deal a little bit with the spit up with my little boy... not so fun...

he looks so handsome in his white attire! mwa!

Norris Bunch said...

Hey Shiloh, its Jenny Norris. I saw your blog through Holly's. Your little guy is so cute!!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones