Monday, January 26, 2009

3 MoNtHs oLd!!!

I can't believe how fast Tacoma's growing! He is cooing talking laughing and has such a fun personality! We are the luckiest parents ever!!







Tacoma and Shalee's New Baby Woodson

26 comments:

Lindsay said...

3 months old and I've never even met him! Something's not right here! I'm gonna need to fix that right quick! He is SOOO cute!

Bonnie said...

I have to say that he is one of the cutest baby boys I've ever seen. I love the first picture...it looks like he's holding the camera and taking it himself. :)
He definitely looks like his mommy!

Branch said...

Wow Shiloh he is so so cute! I can't believe it's been 3 months!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

He is so cute Shi! I kept his announcement on my fridge until last week, and every time Dust would look at it, he would say, "He is the cutes kis ever!" It was so much fun, that's why I just barely took it down!!! ;)

Kari said...

wow! What a cutie! And I didn't realize Shaylee had already had her's. Cute babies!

Ticey said...

Oh Tacoma you are so cute - you look just like your daddy!! I can't believe how big you are getting!!

Brian and Amber said...

Oh Shiloh he is SO cute! I love his adorable smile :)

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my gosh, look how stinkin' cute he is! I can't believe he is already that old!

The Walkers said...

WOW! I can't believe that he is already 3 months! He is so dang cute! They are so much fun!

April said...

He has the most beautiful eyes Shi! And that smile...!!! What a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys are in our ward and live on Farr West Drive. It's so nice having people our age around. :) Yeah we should have the house finished in a few weeks hopefully and you are more than welcome to stop by whenever! I LOVE your house... at least the outside of it since that's all I've seen. You guys have done so much to make that house so cute! I remember growing up I was so scared of it. :) Tacoma is so cute! In Sacrament Meeting Bob had him looking over his shoulder and he was just smiling at the people behind you. It was the cutest thing ever. He is a doll!

Sierra said...

So much fun! I saw Shalee at the hopsital when my sister was having her baby :-) I didn't even know she was preggo

Colette said...

They grow up WAY to fast, enjoy every moment!!!!! He is so cute I can't wait till him, Hudson & Huttson can all hang out together and play.And I am Sooooo glad that you are involved w/ the y/w again YEA !!!!!!

Colette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

His little beanie is so cute!

Candace said...

He is a doll! 3 months already, I can't believe it. Time goes by way to fast!

Sean and Hollee said...

Shi Tacoma is adorable. We need to get together sometime so I can see him in real life. Its amazing of how fast time goes. I love how a baby's smile will melt your heart!

Marky said...

Wow I can't believe how big he is getting! He is such a little cutie and Woodson is darling!

Alicia and Jake said...

what a lil cutie! he is so handsome! they grow so so fast i cant even believe it!

Jessie said...

Shiloh, he is SO CUTE! And he looks like a giant next to the new little baby! They grow up way too fast!

Mike and Quel said...

I love the pic of him in the gray beanie! So cute! And tell congrats to Shalee, I didn't even know they had another one.

Pyper said...

Shiloh your little guy is such a stud already! You've got a bunch of really great pictures of him already too ;)

April said...

Shi please tell your mom thank you for the oh so nice comment on our blog. It was so sweet, and Colby and I both really appreciated it. Your mom is such a special lady, and Colby and I just think the world of her! Tell Shalee congratulations too! And your mom is right, in the picture of you holding him, he does look just like Brigham.

Kelsey said...

wow what a stud! time sure flies when you're having fun!
how much fun are woodsen and tacoma going to have together in a few years?

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Shilo, he is sooo STINCKIN' CUTE!!! I can't stand it!! SO fun! Wow 3 months already!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Hey Shiloh, I came across your blog when i was looking at shelly's.I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful little boy! congrats on the new addition!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones