Friday, February 6, 2009









So- I'm sure some of you are sick of just seeing TACOMA'S pics- but He is soo fun to take pics of:)
He gets his beautiful blue eyes from Daddy (But his Big smile is from his Mom:)

14 comments:

foxie4 said...

What a cute little boy!! It is always fun taking pics of kids!!

Brian and Amber said...

His eyes are gorgeous! And of course his smile :)

Lindsay said...

Who could get sick of that??

Ticey said...

I dido what Linny said. He is so cute and I agree he looks just like his daddy!!

Mike and Quel said...

I love them! Bring em on!

Marky said...

I never get sick of seeing that cute boy!! Nevi wants to have a play date soon.. :0)

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

He is the cutesttttttttttttttt little guy! Of course I'm his Grandma Deb, so it's hard not to think that!!!! But it's true! Thanks for being such a great little Mommy to him and for sharing him with me! His smiles just make my day. He is the sweetest little guy and he has an amazing spirit. Just like his Mom and Dad! Love you so much! Thanks for being such a special daughter! I can't imagine my life without you. Now YOU know that you're a Mom, how much Love I have for you! Thanks for your friendship, it is one of my greatest blessings Shi! I'm so thankful Heavenly Father sent you to me! Love, Mom

Branch said...

I know what you mean about taking lots of pictures! All those pictures are so sweet. He does have the cutest eyes! I told Ashlee to start thinking of a time for her shower, I know it's far away but summer is crazy and it will be here all too soon!

jess said...

Shi he is absolutely adorable-but with you two as parent how could he not be?!?

Sierra said...

Lots of fun! :-)

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Shi, he is absolutely adorable. By the way, tell your mom thank you for her sweet comment, and tell her that I love her! She is such a sweet heart.

ashlee thompson said...

Those pictures are gorgeous!!! I'm curious who took them?

ashlee thompson said...

Shiloh your pictures are amazing. You will have to give me some pointers! As far as the shower, I think I'm pretty open so you'll have to let me know what works good for you and Shelley. By the way you guys are so sweet for wanting to do that!!!

Kelsey said...

O.M.G. Can I have him? :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones