Thursday, February 19, 2009

TiP jUnKiE

Ok So I found this really cool blog about fun ideas and I posted my idea when I did Tacoma's Room -So here it is:) tipjunkie.blogspot.com
I didn't want to paint a ton of colors on my son's nursery and then have to
repaint when I have a girl!! So I had a BIG piece of foam board that was an
old poster at abercrombie and finch and modge-podge 12x12 pieces of
scrapbook paper. I then nailed it up behind his crib for a cute background!!
Then if I have a girl- I can flip it over and put scrapbook on it for her
room!!

5 comments:

Mike and Quel said...

Oh my gosh, seriously, that is such a good idea! I'm so going to do that! What a creative and inexpensive way to decorate! I'm so excited to get to decorate in PINK now!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

What a fun idea! His nursery is darling! Thanks for the website!

ashlee thompson said...

I love the idea, I'm fretting because we are in our apt. and can't paint and I so want to make a cute nursery. I will have to try it out!

Branch said...

Cute that was such a creative idea! You are creative and can make the projects that you think of yourself. You're quite he handiwomen!

the S family said...

I did love this idea, thanks for the website. Your house is so cute!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones