Saturday, March 28, 2009

5 MoNtHs OLd!

I can't believe how fast they grow up and change! Tacoma is starting to really show his personality and his likes and dislikes:)


Tacoma LOVES his hats! Hopefully when he gets bigger he won't pull them off.

Tacoma Loves his Daddy! They both have SPRING FEVER!!


Chad- Wendy and Bella came up to Utah and came and saw us! Bella was being such a good helper:)

11 comments:

Flores' said...

Too cute!

Tami said...

He sure is getting big! He's still cute though.

Angie said...

He is so stinkin' cute Shiloh!

Sharli said...

I love his "I dig trucks shirt"! My boys have those same Jammies too!! Tacoma is so cute!

Marky said...

You are getting to be such a big boy!! TAcoma you are so cute...:0)

Mike and Quel said...

He is such a beautiful baby! I'm actually kind of jealous!!! My baby, not so cute when he was little. Two words, Old Man.

ashlee thompson said...

He's so dang cute!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

He is getting so big! He is so cute and looks a lot like the both of you. I hope he keeps his hats on too. They are so cute and my kids hated hats.

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

He is so cute. I love watching him grow!

Branch said...

Cute pictures! I love all his cute outfits! I can't believe he is 5 months already!

April said...

Very cute Shi! He's getting so big :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones