OK- SO I went to the Grocerysmarts class and now I am Hooked!! I got 12 packages of diapers for $28.00 (Including Tax!!) I had to go to 4 different Walgreen's to do so because it is such a good deal!! Everywhere I went the daiper isle was totally wiped out!!I finally found a Walgreen's that had some diapers- so I bought them all:) Normally they cost $11.50 which would be $138 a package so I saved $110!!!!
Monday, March 9, 2009
mY FiRsT CoUpOn TrIp!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
NO WAY!!!! How did you get so many diapers for so cheap?!!! Fill me in because I have two kids in diapers and I'm always looking for deals!!!!
OK.... well you need to help me, was the class you went to at the church? I was so sad that i couldn't make it so HELP !!!!!! Call me and i STILL have those pants for Tacoma
You are kidding? That is awesome I want to take a class, let me know where you took the class!
Okay ya...once you start couponing you're never going to stop! It's seriously so addicting! You did awesome for your first trip!
Shiloh!! That is AWESOME! :0)
I have been using Grocery Smarts for a while now but would LOVE to take a class! The last thing I stocked up on was the Veggie Steamers... they were marked down to a buck a piece and I had a $1.00 off coupon! SO THEY WERE FREE! :0)
LOVE IT! But one thing you should be aware of is my computer got a virus from one of the coupon links, so just be extra careful! I had to take it in a get it fixed and they told me that it had definatly came from a coupon link! YIKES!! Anyways, fill me in on the details about when and where I can take a class if I still can! Thanks!!
WOW! I buy the huge box of 176 of HUGGIES at sams club for like 46 bucks. But it lasts AWHILE!!
Yay! I am so happy you are getting into this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I too got the diapers for our new little guy. He'll be pretty stocked up by the time he gets here! Good Job, don't you just LOVE this!
Good Job Shi!! I saw 4 girls in the St. George Walgreens at 12:00 at night buying all these diapers, and I thought, "What the Heck?" But now I realize what a good deal they were!!
That is amazing,I need in on this. Let us know when there is deals like this.. Crazy!!
Awesome deals you got!! Way to go!!
Awesome...you are gonna have to share your secret!
Where did you take this class?
I do the Pinching your pennies website and save at least $300-$400 per month. It is amazing how much you can save.
Post a Comment