Bob had a good birthday- and even made his own chicken coop for it!! I am soo amazed- He just looked at a picture in a magazine and said- I want to build a chicken coop- and just did it in one day! My Mom said it is the Hilton for the chicks. He is so talented:) Love YOu Hunny!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
HaPpy BirThdaY BobBy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Happy Birthday Bob!
Happy Birthday to Bob! The chicken coop looks great!!
Happy Birthday Bob! Looks like you guys had a fun day!
Happy Birthday Bob!! Your chicken coop looks great and I bet your chickens just love it!!
you two are so cute. BTW, I like the idea of hanging your pots with ribbon. Very clever!
Happy Birthday Bob!! Your house looks so cute and springy and that chicken coop is amazing, no wonder we call him Bob the Builder!
That is the cutest chicken coop ever! He is talented! Happy Birthday Bob!
Happy Birthday Bob! Wow, I'm impressed with the chicken coop. Nice work.
Yay, Happy Birthday. And can I just say, I love your stinking cute house!
Yay! Happy birthday! Jordan and I drove by your house yesterday and saw the cute decor! Your house is so cute!
Post a Comment