Tacoma and Bob tried out the new hammock that we got- It fits perfect underneath our huge pine trees- I can't believe Tacoma is 7 MONTHS!! He is such a BUSY BOY!! I can tell he is going to be just like his daddy:)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
LaZy SumMer Days (I WiSh ThEy WeRe LaZy!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
That picture of him and Bob is just precious.
Oh Tacoma can I come hang out with you in your hammock?!? Those pictures are so cute!
The hammock looks so comfy. What a great pics.
Cute little guy! I love laying in the hammock in the summer!
I can't believe how big he is! He is so cute, I love the pictures:)
It was so good to see you again! Such a handsome little boy you have. let me know if you want and invite to our blog. shelecet@hotmail.com
those pictures are incredible. Tacoma is seriously the cutest baby ever
How fun I love Hammocks! Those are such cute pictures, he is a sweetie!
Hey a fun ward friend!! Your baby is so cute! I just want to squeeze him! I love hammocks I want to join him! You can check out my blog if you want, its erikandj.blogspot.com
So fun! Tacoma is DARLING!! So is your house in the last post! :o)
Annisten and Tacoma Willey, yep sounds great!!!!!
That looks so fun! We were just saying we wanted a hammock. Those pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment