We have been a little- well, A LOT busy! Bob just finished being in Charge of the Priest Stake Camp this year- Camp Helaman- He did a great job!! It was such an amazing, spiritual camp. Then I had Ashlee's shower- She looks soo cute:)
So after all of the CRAZINESS- we took a little break - Went rollerblading and sat at a little concert at Farr West Park. Tacoma is also turing 8 MONTHS! I can't believe how fast it goes! That's why I am already thinking up some fun ideas for his birthday- it will be here before you know it!!
Tacoma Dancing to the music with grandma:)
Check out what WILD hair!!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Finally JUNE is here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Hey Shi, Thanks for letting us al come tou your darling house. It was so fun to catch up. Also, Tacoma is so cute. His smile melts your heart!!
Oh my heck he is getting so big! He is adorable!!! But yeah, we've been trying for almost 2 years and I've had test after test after test and I'm always told that nothing is wrong so it's kinda frustrating, but I'm sure it'll happen when it's supposed to. :)
Oh he is just so cute! and getting so big!! yay for summer! I am so glad June is here too!!
It was so nice to see all of you guys on Saturday. I love your house, and little Tacoma is adorable. Thanks for having us.
Oh Tacoma you are so cute and I can't believe you are 8 months!! We need to have our play date soon..
IT was so fun to see you and Tacoma! I love his sweet little face and darling eyes! What a fun time going to a concert and having a fun day!
He is so cute! You look darling in these pictures! Logan loved Camp Helaman. That's all he talked about at dinner last night!
Tacoma is such a stud! Your house is dang nice I was glad I got to see it!
Time sure does fly!! Your family is stunningly beautiful! Little Tacoma will be 1 before you know it! :0)
If you decide to do a farm theme, let me know! I saved my cute triangle banner with the "1's" and "one's" on it!! You are more than welcome to it!
He is getting so big so fast..... next summer will be fun, him and Hudson can have play dates !!!!
You look so cute!! and Tacoma is stinkin' cute! Ya, you gotta love the funny calics our kids have been so blessed with! :o)
Post a Comment