Friday, June 19, 2009

5 YeArs AlReAdY????

Wow!! I can't believe we have been married for 5 years!! It has been the best years of my life!! I Love Bob and Tacoma sooo much:) For our anniversary we went down and toured Salt Lake- We went to This is the place- Gateway- and Temple Square- and of course went to the place of our first date- Olive Garden!!




5 comments:

April said...

Congrats on hitting the 5 yr. mark! It seems weird that we are all getting old enough to be married for that long. I still remember you guys' wedding like it was yesterday!

Ticey said...

Wow 5 years!! That seem crazy. Happy Anniversary you two!! And Tacoma I love your new haircut - so handsome!

Meg said...

How fun!! Happy five years!

Kelsey said...

Congratulations!
Time sure does fly when you're having fun! -doesn't it.

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Congrats on five years!!
I love Tacoma's hair! He is so stinckin' cute!! I want to cut Boston's but I'm so nervous too! :o)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones