we have been so blessed and busy this time of year! Bob was put into the Bishopric this last month- I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who is worthy and who is able to bless our family and the lives of others through his service.
We have also been swimming- Family trip to Bear Lake- Baby showers- BBQ-Baby COntests- Parades- Fireworks- Young Women's and just a whole lot of running around!! So here is some random pics of what we have been up to:)Oh, and Happy 24th of July!!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
JoYfUL JuLy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Busy - Busy - Busy. That is just how the summers go huh?!?! At least it is all fun huh?!?!?
Fun stuff! You guys have been busy. Congrats to Bob on his calling. I'm sure he'll be even more busy now.
Your hubby will be great in the bishopric. He just seems like such a great guy!
Emett was talking about him just the other day about him helping him feed the chickens at Ashlee's shower!!!
My Aunt Janeen told me about Bob, how neat! Your little guy is getting SO big and is SO darling!!!!
Fun stuff! Thanks again for the help with the baby contest and congrats to Bob!!
He is still as beautiful as can be! I love those blue eyes!!! I'm glad things are going good for you guys:)
Your little boy is sooo! cute! I love his smiley face!
Post a Comment