Wow! He's already crawling and getting into things- Boys just have fun no matter what they are doing!!
Tacoma is so cute and is growing up so fast! Do you guys still live in Farr West?
oh my goodness, I don't think Tacoma could get any cuter Shiloh!!! How fun!
Hi Shiloh! Tacoma is really cute! Daphnie has been crawling since 7 1/2 months so be thankful he wasn't that early! I am sure you are staying plenty busy!!
Wow Shiloh! He is getting big! Even from the last time I saw him back in June. He's such a cute little guy!
Tacoma is such a cutie. I can't believe how fast they grow.
He is so dang cute!!! Sorry we couldn't make it to the bbq hope yoy had a good time.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Tacoma is so cute and is growing up so fast! Do you guys still live in Farr West?
oh my goodness, I don't think Tacoma could get any cuter Shiloh!!! How fun!
Hi Shiloh! Tacoma is really cute! Daphnie has been crawling since 7 1/2 months so be thankful he wasn't that early! I am sure you are staying plenty busy!!
Wow Shiloh! He is getting big! Even from the last time I saw him back in June. He's such a cute little guy!
Tacoma is such a cutie. I can't believe how fast they grow.
He is so dang cute!!! Sorry we couldn't make it to the bbq hope yoy had a good time.
Post a Comment