Ok- My little buddy can actually snap his fingers BEFORE he even claps- He can wave and give kisses, but he won't clap- instead he likes to snap his fingers all the time- Isn't it funny the little quirks your little ones make?
Practicing the guitar with "Gampa Deano"
We found this sweat band when I was going through some stuff and made Tacoma a "Boy Band" Head band- Isn't he such a goober?!
I made a missionary jar for my neighbor:)
Bella and Tacoma up at Raspberry Days
Grandma Deb with Tacoma and Woodson
Boy does this kid LOVE Licorice!!!
Redneck Play pin- Ha!! (My Mom used to put me in the drawer when I was little and I turned out OK:)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
SnApPiNg?? AlReAdY??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
That's funny he is snapping already! I love the "boy band" he looks so cute it it! The drawer is such a great spot for him, such a cute picture!
Wow he's snapping! I don't think I learned to snap until I was like 6 years old. He's so cute Shi! I love the missionary jar! What did you put in it, or how did you make it?
That's sad... I can't even snap! Ha ha
That is so funny he can snap! I can only snap with my right hand! Your pictures are so clear and so good. What kind of camera do you have ??
Post a Comment