Boy was that a lot of work!! We got a couple of shots with everyone actually looking at us!!! It was pretty comical trying to get everyone happy and smiling!!!
There is Paislee-4 Lilah-2 Whitlee-almost2 Dallin-1 Tacoma-10 Months Woodson-7 months
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
CoUsiN PiCs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Such cute pics!!! Love them all!!
The pictures are darling! Well worth all the work it probably took to get most of them to look at the camera!
Those pictures are way cute!!!
That sure is a lot of work with that many kids. But you did get some cute one's. What cute Murray grandkids!!
They are all such cuties! I love how in every picture Tacoma is smiling! He seems like a pretty chill little guy!
oh! so cute!
Cute pictures Shiloh!! Your little boy is so adorable! He is always so happy! :) Oh, if you want any information on the Medical Transcription thing, just let me know! I can get you the number to the guy I was working with if you want! It really was so easy and so fast. I had everything done within a week. Now I just am waiting for my books! So just let me know!! :)
Soo stinkin' cute!! Even if they all aren't exactly what the parents had in mind! :) Love them!
They are all so cute!! You got great pictures!!
Post a Comment