I need an invitation from some of you! So I can still keep in touch- If anyone else needs to my e-mail is shilohmurray85@yahoo.com- Thanks!!
-Alicia and Jake
-Brian and Amber
-Eric and Shelley
-Heather and Wyatt
-Kelsey
-Slater Bunch
-Shanee and Jared
-anyone else?!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Private Bloggers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Hey Shi, I actually started a NEW blog, it's private, but I'll add you right now to be able to view it! It's ccandpcfamily.blogspot.com
Hey, I just added you to ours so let me know if you don't get it.
That's why I don't like private blogs. There are lots of them I would love to read but they leave no contact info to let them know I want an invitation...
Us! bonnieslater@gmail.com
Hey Shi, I'll send you one right now :)
Wow, your little guy seems as happy as mine. I thought MINE was the happiest boy on earth but looks like he needs to hang out with your baby boy cause they'd have fun together! He is seriously one of the cutest boys I've ever seen.
Hey Shilo I read your blog often so I invited you to our now that i have your email :)
Thanks
Reed and MElinda smiths2cool@yahoo.com
Post a Comment