So here are some random pics of what we've been up to!! Hope you had fun this summer, too!!!
We went to lake powell with the Smith's
Me wakeboarding- I loved it! Captain Tacoma :)
We hiked up to the indian ruins
bob is the little speck on top of the mountain
Tacoma couldn't get enough of the water
Tacoma's first tube ride
Ward Luau!!
Martin Harris Pageant- Murray reunion
Weber county Fair
Watermelon!
Splash Pad
Dinner at Pizza Factory
Treehouse Museum
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
BuSy having FUN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Man you guys have been busy!! I am exhausted just looking at all the pictures :) I love the picture of Tacoma in Lake Powell just laying in the water with his life jacket..so cute!!
You guys have been having fun! You looked so cute at the luau! Tacoma is adorable...I bet you have a ton of fun with him!
What a cute fam you guys are!
I'm glad you guys have had a fun and busy summer! As always your pictures are so cute.
WOW you have be having alot of fun !!!!!! We need to plan a play date for the boys
We are so glad that you came to Lake Powell it was fun having you. Hope to see you again!
He is still just as beautiful as ever:)
Aaron is sure you used trick photography to get that picture of Tacoma floating in lake powell all by himself. What a cute kid you guy's have!!!
Post a Comment