Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Photo Shoot for Tacoma's Birthday

I am having a pirate party for his birthday and thought it would be fun to dress him up- I even had the earing and all!!We had soo much fun taking pictures and he was so good!- he was HAMMIN' it UP!!






16 comments:

Holly said...

Love it! The pics are darling! You are so creative with everything you do. What program did you make your pages with?

Ticey said...

So cute!! I can't believe he is almost one!! Looks like it'll be a way fun party!!

April said...

I can't believe the's almost one! He's such an adorable little boy!

Sean and Hollee said...

I love it! Tacoma is such a handsome little guy. I'm sure his party will be a hit.

Debbie said...

T.O. is the cutest little guy!!! And I'm not just saying that because I'm his FAVORITE Grandma!!! He is such a special little guy and you can't help but be happy when ever you see him! He is a great blessing in our lives! Love, Grandma Deb & Grandpa Deano

Jamie said...

what a fun idea!! Those pictures are so so cute!

Derek and Erica said...

What a cute idea! He is getting so big :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are darling!!!

Branch said...

Those pictures are so so cute. I love the theme for the party. So fun!

P and C said...

Oh my goodness-what a doll!!! The pics turned out SO SO darling!!!! How fun!

Mike and Quel said...

I love the pics! Hes getting so big!

Lindsay said...

So so so cute!! All your pages are darling!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Waay too CUTE!!! Today is Parker's pirate day at school and I'm totally copying the shirt and arm warmers. :) LOVE IT!!! He really is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe he is turning one!

Kelsey said...

he couldn't be any cuter! seriously, oh my goodness!

Kate said...

What cute pictures!

ashlee thompson said...

Oh my goodness all I can say is how darling! You have the cutest little boy!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones