Saturday, November 28, 2009

iT's ChRiStMas TiME!!

I LOVE Christmas !! This is the time when Bob makes me something fun and gets my Hunny Do's Done!! I always say - Don't get me flowers, just make me something:)
Bob put up our lights on our Gingerbread house

Tacoma smiles and says "Cheese!!"

Bob building me my shelves

All the stuff that is now on my shelves

Bob and Toma building Bob's shed (So that he can put his "stuff" in there)

Halloween party at the cornmaze

Bob's old "Dumb and Dumber" bike

Touchdown!! HAving fun at Grandpa Deano's football game

Cheese!

The sweet glasses that make Christmas lights turn into snowmen!!

9 comments:

P and C said...

Your house looks DARLING with the Christmas lights on! And Tacomah is getting so big and is just as adorable as ever! How fun that your hubby is so handy and can build just about anything too-lucky you!!!

Branch said...

What cute pictures! Tacoma is such a cutie! I love your cute house all lit up it does look like a gingerbread house too!

Kate said...

Love the lights! You're little guy is so cute! And good work on your food storage!

Tami said...

Shiloh your house does look like a little gingerbread house with the lights all up and decorated. Very cute! I love your shelves that Bob built you. I need to have Nick build me some like that when we get a house. You really have such a cute family!

April said...

I love your Christmas lights! And I am a little jealous of your shelves. It would be nice to have all of that storage space. Good job Bob!

Anonymous said...

So fun! You look so Great!

Kelsey said...

I am so jealous of your shelves! They are awesome. Your house looks way cute too!

Mike and Quel said...

Go Bob! That is so cool that he is making all that stuff, good job! Your little boy is still as darling as ever:)

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

Your little boy is a doll!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones