I haven't had much time to send a Christmas Card this year, so I am writing a little bit about our 2009 Year! Time has flown by with Tacoma! He turned 1 in Ocotber and we had such a fun party. Bob has been busy, busy!! with having his new church calling of being in the bishopric and working on finishing our house. He is so talented and I don't know how he just keeps going!! I have been so fortunate to stay home with my little "tomatillo" and love spending time with my little guy. He is always so happy and loves to explore things, and also throw things and push buttons! Since I haven't had to teach school I have had time to cook fun new meals and make lots of crafts and teach Tacoma new things!! His newest thing is that he acts like a monkey and puts his hands on his stomach and goes OO..OO.. and also says "sssss" for snake!! (So cute!) Also this year for Christmas I took on a HUGE project of taking my Parents home videos and transfering them on to CD's and making my whole family copies!!(about 350 of them!!) (Thanks Shelece for your help:) It took a long time watching the videos and writing everything down what was on the video, but it was a fun Year-Long Project. I said this counts as doing my geneology for about 5 years right?!
I am so thankful for Christ and this time of the season to refelct on just how much he blesses us. I am thankful for the comfort and peace that he gives us through joys and sadness. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and that 2010 will be even more wonderful!! Love you all,
Love, Shiloh, Bob and Tacoma
Friday, December 11, 2009
ChRiStMaS CaRd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
What a fun card to read :) Merry Christmas to you guys!!
Wow that sounds like quite a project you took on Shiloh! How did you convert videos to DVDs?
Wow, I can't believe you did that much with the videos! I bet everyone will love it. I have a real appreciation for that kind of stuff. You're family is so darling! I'm glad I am in the ward with you guys.
Tacoma is so cute! Looks like you guys have been busy busy! Merry Christmas!
That is quite the project WOW!! Tacoma is getting so big and that is so cute with his monkey and snake sounds. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment