We had such a fun Christmas this year- We usually run all over the place and go to everything, but this year we wanted to focus more on our family and start our own traditions.
We set out some Mint Oreo cookies for santa- His Favorite!! And some Christmas Crunch for the morning
Neighborhood goodies-No wonder why I gain over the holidays:)
Tacoma stuck out his Tongue pretty much the whole week
My Best Friend
Isn't my Mom Beautiful?!
Bob bought me Christmas Jammies- Just like Ralphie!!!
Tacoma's first sledding- He didn't do anything when he went down the hill, but then went crazy when you stopped and wanted to go again!
Bob took us ice fishing and Tacoma caught his first little fish!!
We went down to See the Lights and ate at The Roof- Thanks for such a fun Holiday Bob- I LOVE YOU!!!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
FuN MeMoRiEs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
What a fun holiday!! Cute pjs!!
Okay so I saw Bob in the store when he bought you those jammies - we were laughing so hard!! Looks like you guys have had fun!!
I LOVE the pjs-too cute! Glad you are doing well and had a wonderful Christmas! And yes-your mom is gorgeous!!
Merry Christmas to you guys! It does look like you made some good memories.
What a cute little family you have Shi! So fun! I'm glad you had a good Christmas!
Those jammies are hilarious! Just like Ralphie. So funny!
Looks like you had a fun holiday!! Love those pink pj's.
Ha love the jams! You look stylin! You have such a cute family and a great hubby!
What fun pictures! I love the jammies, so funny! Your family is so cute!
Looks like you guys had such a great time this holiday season. Those pjs are priceless! Hey random ? What was the blog or website that you got your so cute swim suits?
Looks like you had happy holidays and I LOVE the pj's, so funny!
Post a Comment