Friday, February 12, 2010

Any Ideas?????

Ok, So I just got put in as the Camp Director for the Laurel's For our WHOle StaKE! Wow, I know for sure that I am going to get a lot more out of this and learn a lot more than the girls will.. I already have:)
But I was wondering if anyone had any great ideas for me or if they have ever been to "Laurel Legacy" and had a great spiritual experience they would like to share- Maybe it will get my "Juices" flowing a little bit more......Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

I never went to 'Laurel Legacy', but I did go to 'Daughters of Faith'. I loved it. You will do so good. So we had a really cool experiences, one of my favorites was when they blindfolded us and sent us out and said we needed to find something purple, hard and cold. So we all wondered what to do, and we just walked around. Then all the leaders started singing hymns, so some of the girls followed the music. When we got there someone hugged us and said 'welcome home, we have been waiting for you'. They said we had the option of staying there with them or go get and bring our friends to the music and help them find their way home. I loved it.
We also did the 'hold to the rod' blindfolded.They told us not to let go no matter what. It was just pvc pipe through the trees and people would try to come and 'tempt' you away from the rod and when they did they just left you there not knowing what to do. Sorry this is so long but I loved my time their so much I went back the next year as a 'mama'/leader. Good luck you, you will do great.e

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Go to www.sugardoodle.net that is where I go for ideas

Kari said...

Whoa Shiloh!!! That's a big job, especially with your hubby busy in the Bishopric. I was gonna say I'll think about it and get back to you with ideas, but I just saw Miss Shawni's comment and we were in the same ward, so there's my ideas for ya!

Jessie said...

SHiloh !
I am so excited! Although camping and me are not the greatest friends, I think it will work out okay. I will start thinking, hopefully ideas will start flowing :) Talk to you soon ~

Norris Bunch said...

Hi Shiloh! It was so fun seeing you and your family last night at Senora Grill. I love that restaurant..especially the fresh guacamole!! Your little boy Tacoma is so cute!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones