Oh Toma you cute little thing! Thanks heavens for the Spring weather too! I just love how every kids face in outside pictures is so happy - they just love to be outside huh?!?!
What a cute little builder! Okay, so I would love to do a giveaway soon! e-mail me at sweetcharligirl@hotmail.com and let me know what you would be willing to give away. Sometimes it's better to let the winner pick between three items, so maybe choose three things. I was thinking next week sometime we could start the giveaway and let it go for maybe 5 days? E-mail me back and let me know what you think! Thanks Shi!
5 comments:
Oh Toma you cute little thing! Thanks heavens for the Spring weather too! I just love how every kids face in outside pictures is so happy - they just love to be outside huh?!?!
Toma you are so cute!! You are going to be just like your daddy!
What a cute little builder! Okay, so I would love to do a giveaway soon! e-mail me at sweetcharligirl@hotmail.com and let me know what you would be willing to give away. Sometimes it's better to let the winner pick between three items, so maybe choose three things. I was thinking next week sometime we could start the giveaway and let it go for maybe 5 days? E-mail me back and let me know what you think! Thanks Shi!
He is so cute, the one with the hardhat is so darling!
What a happy, adorable boy you have! I love all the park pics, and in the helmet!
Post a Comment