I have an extra little bundle of joy at my house this week and it has been fun but a little crazy! Tacoma is needing a little more TLC these days if you know what I mean (when I hold Logan, Tacoma also needs to be held at that very moment!) Also, Logan's parents are stuck in Europe right now becuase of the Volcano-Yikes! Hope they get to come back sometime this month!! Wish me Luck!
Monday, April 19, 2010
So I've been a little busy this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Wow that's crazy that they are stuck! I'm sure you have your hands full with these two cute little guys.
You have been busy! Looks like your doing great though!! Tacoma will probably miss him when he's gone, even though he may not show it now :) Good luck!!
I am sure you have your hands full!!!
You can come hang with us anytime. You are your cute family are welcome whenever. I am hosting Bunco in Aug so Im going to buy some of your stuff for prizes. Ill call ya! Loving all your new creations.
You may have been a little busy! BUt you need to find time to update your blog, so I can see my darling grandson in his pics of all of his funny things!!! Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment