I had so much fun planning this camp! I am sograteful that I was able to be a part of Daughters of Zion-All our hard work paid off!
This is the Presidency that helped plan the whole thing
Here is one of the fun games we played-BANANA PASS!
Water Softball
Saturday, August 28, 2010
DOTS Camp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Shiloh-You did a GREAT job!!! Lots of hard work and lots of wonderful people all working together, created such an amazing experience for all who attended! You are amazing to me!!! Love you so much and so thankful to be part of your life! Love, Mom
P.S. Thanks for letting me tend Toma while you and Bob went to the camp! We had lots of fun!
Way to go Shi! Looks like a fun and succesful camp that you got to be a part of!
Looks like everything went great. Such cute ideas. I love the blocks with the picture of the temple. We need to do that for young womens.
Oh my goodness did you plan ALL of those activities? Looks so fun!
The camp turned out awesome. You did an amazing job. That picture of me is so not attractive. I'll just say it's due to pregnancy but the expression on my face is even worse than my hugeness. hee hee :) I had way fun and was so glad I got to be there the whole time.
Post a Comment