That whole family is the best bunch of babysitters. When Hannah was young she'd ask, "Can you call Julie and see if she can play?" Your lucky to live next door to them. Tacoma is dang cute in that photo!
What a cutie! Just saw him and Bob at the Raptors Game. I've been waiting for your DOTS posts. Everything was so cute. You're amazing! I wish I got to go. You did so good speaking the other day too!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Could he be any cuter??? ...Seriously!
That is the cutest picture!!
That whole family is the best bunch of babysitters. When Hannah was young she'd ask, "Can you call Julie and see if she can play?" Your lucky to live next door to them. Tacoma is dang cute in that photo!
What a cutie! Just saw him and Bob at the Raptors Game.
I've been waiting for your DOTS posts. Everything was so cute. You're amazing! I wish I got to go. You did so good speaking the other day too!
Post a Comment