Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sneak Peak for Lara

I just did my Sister-in-Law's engagements pictures and they are gorgeous! It was really fun!! It helps to have 2 darling people in it, too! Hope you like them Lara and Seth:) You are going to have a hard time picking out just a couple! There are tons more!








7 comments:

Wray Family said...

Those are awesome, you are so talented!!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh I love them!

Colette said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them .... you did a great job

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Those are awesome! Did you take them? So have they picked a date?

N+M Family said...

Love them all. Good job.

Candace said...

Wow, you are very talented! I remember that you did a great job with Bree and Trevor's as well. They are a very cute couple!

And can I just say how stinkin cute Tacoma is. He is getting so big, he will be an awesome big brother!

Kari said...

I love them! You are a woman of many talents.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones