Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Frank Breech...Again?!

Well here I am 9 Months Prego and 3 DAYS to Go!! Yeah!! I am scheduled for a c-section on Friday and this little guy is folded in half just like Tacoma with his bumb coming out first. Bob and I have been sooo busy and we finally got our upstairs done, just in time!! I will be ready for a break after this...Wish me luck!!




Here are just a couple of Pictures of before and after

The Bathroom!... I know Scary!! The Blue Tub that had 5 layers of paint that Bob had to strip down

After- Isn't Bob just amazing! I never guessed it would look so nice
Before- The fireplace and the ceiling.. Our heating bill was literally through the roof!!




After... Bob framed up the gas fireplace with a TV insert and rope lighting inside the crown moulding around the room- Such a fun idea!


8 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Wow! Looks so good! Me and Jordan drove by your house the other day and he was amazed how good you guys have made it look on the outside!! SO cute! Good luck this Friday! :)

Pyper said...

Can't believe your done already! Cute preggo pic! -- Your upstairs is looking amazing :)

N+M Family said...

good luck, and the house is looking great.

April said...

Shiloh you look great! And I'm so excited to see this new little guy. Good luck with your c-section. Bob is so very talented. He did such a great job with everything!

Wray Family said...

Good luck on Friday, that's exciting you will have a new little one for the holidays! And once again your husband is so talented!

Lindsay said...

Can't wait to meet the new little man! You look AWESOME! And so does the house! Go Bob!

Kelsey said...

Good luck Shi! I can't wait to see pics of your new little man! Oh, and your house looks awesome! How fun to have a handy man hubby!

P and C said...

Oh my goodness, how darling do you look pregnant?!?!? Best of luck! Silly little guy all folded in half, at least you know from before! The house looks great too! Can't wait to hear the stats of your new little one.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones